My favorite teacher

When I look back at my time in high school, one teacher I remember with a lot of affection is Mr. Juan Francisco. He was my homeroom teacher in first year of high school and also taught us project design. For me, he was the best teacher I ever had. It wasn’t just because of how well he taught, but because he genuinely cared about every one of us.

What made Mr. Juan Francisco special was his dedication. He was always there to help, support, and motivate us to improve, not only as students but as people. I learned so much from him, both in class and in life. He explained things clearly, but what stood out the most was his ability to understand and connect with us.

In class, we called him "profe pollo" because he reminded us of the chicken character from Toy Story. It was a funny nickname that brought joy to the classroom and made our time with him even more memorable.

I really hope I get to see him again someday. He’s the kind of teacher who makes a lasting impact, and I feel lucky to have had him in my life. Meeting more teachers like him would be amazing.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A day to remember

My Cultural Radar

Exploring New York City