My September 18th week

In this blog, I want to talk about my September 18th week. This year, it was a very calm week for me. I was really, really tired, so when I didn’t have classes, I spent most of the time sleeping and resting.

One night, I went to a house party hosted by my good friend Martín. While the party was fun, it wasn’t the best night for me. I had a stomach problem, and mixing drinks made it worse. Even though I wasn’t feeling my best, it was nice to hang out with my friends for a bit before heading home to rest again.

I also spent some quality time with my family. We got together, ate, and just enjoyed each other’s company. It was a great way to relax and recharge. Besides that, I took the time to finally clean my room. After weeks of university work piling up, my room was a mess! But I managed to organize everything, which made me feel a lot better.

That’s how my week went: relaxing, spending time with family, and getting things back in order


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A day to remember

My Cultural Radar

Exploring New York City